Current Job Listing:
Marine Electronic Service Technician - New Orleans, LA
Position requires installation and servicing of all shipboard navigation and communication equipment. 1-3 years of VHF, Searchlight and Radar experience preferred. Technician will be responsible to work unsupervised, occasional nights, weekends and travel will be required (30%).
Inventory management skills are a plus, but not required.
- Electronic experience, technical or military schooling is preferred
- Able to read schematics and follow wiring diagrams
- Must obtain FCC GROL License with Radar Endorsement within 6 months
- Able to lift 50lbs overhead
- Able to swim
- Must have valid drivers license, clean record and social security card
- Must obtain TWIC ID Card
- Drug screening required
OTJ training is provided to the person selected. All tools, test equipment and vehicle are provided.
Wage based on experience