The Hospital Market Chief Human Resources Officer serves the hospital and market leadership team as strategic advisor providing high-quality consultancy on a diverse set of strategic and operational HR issues; representing specific hospital or market needs; ensuring implementation and application of agreed upon HR processes, systems, policies and programs; leads escalation and resolution of employee relation matters; lead HR functional liaison to a specific hospital or market accountable to attract, develop and retain key talent. Key liaison to broker the HR service delivery model ensuring appropriate support of human resource services and a solutions are provided in areas such as talent management, total rewards, talent acquisition and deployment, learning, employee relations, organization design and restructuring. Accountable to ensure oversight and governance of group and hospitals HR processes, systems and policies.
- Consults with business leaders on critical capability and capacity gaps, short and long term talent needs, compensation, organization effectiveness and employee development requirements and labor management strategies.
- Partners with Hospital Operations CHRO and Tenet CoEs leaders to proactively identify and implement strategic solutions and interventions across all functional areas ensuring SLA and KPI targets are met
- Acts as a point of contact to the business for all HR related services and solutions
- Leads team of hospital CHROs across the MA market
- Plays an active business partner role in strategic meetings (budget process, strategic planning, etc.) and translates business strategies into HR initiatives
- Manages labor and productivity initiatives and actions to deliver cost improvement in areas such as overtime, premium labor, headcount efficiency and contract labor
- Acts as a catalyst to ensure the acquisition, development and performance of leading talent and partners with members of HR service delivery model to ensure sourcing, staffing and onboarding needs are met
- Builds the capability of direct reports and that of the broader HR team, identifying and supporting them through their own development and towards their career goals
- Drives the use of data analytics, and external/internal insights to design innovative HR solutions based on short and long term business needs
- Deploys innovative, business relevant processes and solutions that drive the business strategy, talent management agenda, people engagement and organizational effectiveness and oversee service delivery (Time/Cost/Value/Quality/Direction/Strategy) according to internal and external service level agreements
- 10+ years experience in providing Human Resources services, solutions and leadership in roles of different levels of size, complexity, business model maturity, etc.
- Partnering with business leaders to develop, design and implement relevant strategic human resources strategies
- Ability to manage and develop senior HR functional and leadership capability
- Led organization design, restructuring and strategic workforce planning initiatives
- Has successfully led complex and system-wide organizational change that is a result of operating model transformation, business startup, mergers and acquisitions, business consolidation, etc.
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resource Management or related field is required.
- Master s degree in Human Resources or related field. (preferred).
- Travel within the Massachusetts Market.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.