For more than 100 years, HR Green has been dedicated to providing the services that our clients need to achieve success. We collaborate across geographies and markets to provide the engineering, technical, and management solutions that connect and shape communities. Privately held and employee-owned, we are committed to the success of clients and the well-being of our employees.
Our Governmental Services team is expanding and we are looking for dynamic and motivated professionals. Our teams work with local governments from across the United States as an extension of their staff, providing municipal engineering services, on-call consulting and public works staff augmentation. We are entrepreneurial and creative with our solutions and deliver reliable, practical services to our clients. Our teams have a deep knowledge of local practices and have the backing of national thought leaders who have extensive experience in local government. Currently we are seeking a Market Leader to join and build our team in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.
Our highly regarded and comprehensive benefits program covers what you need: health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with company match, Paid Time Off, AND what you want: Educational Assistance, paid parental leave, annual paid volunteering time, work- life balance scheduling options, and fitness program reimbursements. Professional development is woven into the fabric of HR Green as we offer flexible career path options, in-house training programs, and incentives for professional certifications and public speaking.
If you are looking be part of a culture that embraces and celebrates high performance, g
A successful candidate will be responsible for growing our client base in the Dallas/Fort Worth area within the Governmental Services Business Line and for propelling HR Green into a position as an industry leader in the area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and executes a business plan for the DFW area that supports the strategic plans for Governmental Services and HR Green.
• Develops and executes against annual revenue, sales and gross margin goals.
• Drive business development opportunities, expertly scoping compelling solutions for our clients and prospects, directly contributing to our revenue growth goals
• Coordinate with the Corporate Marketing Group as well as Business Line Business Development staff in the development and execution of marketing, business development and sales plans.
• Establishes sales goals by client and prospect, develops Client Action Plans in support of those goals and monitors the implementation of the plans.
• Creates and maintains professional client relationships to develop a clear understanding of the client market place, including market needs and client expectations.
• Secures new business opportunities, projects and clients in alignment with business plan, matching the client and project type focus with the overall strategy of the Business Line and HR Green.
• Builds and enhances existing client relationships to anticipate future needs and identify and initiate additional sales opportunities within a client base.
• Identifies project opportunities and leads discussion for go/no go decisions within market place. Works with other leaders within Business Line to make go/no go decisions.
• Leads the preparation and coordination of the firm's presence at practice-related trade, professional, or civic marketing functions.
• Participates in activities of local and national professional and/or civic organizations to establish, enhance, and maintain the presence of HR Green in the marketplace.
• Makes formal presentations and/or publishes articles for professional/trade/civic organizations.
• Assists Project Managers in negotiations or performs negotiation of project schedule, fee, scope and contract terms.
• Identifies, addresses, and resolves in coordination with Project Managers and other project staff, any project issues affecting client goals, objectives, and/or client satisfaction.
• Establishing and developing teaming relationships with other consulting firms as necessary.
• Help identify, attract, and assist in recruiting additional engineering staff.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
B.S. degree in engineering or a scientific area required. Graduate degree in appropriate discipline preferred. Must have 10 or more years of experience in engineering or scientific profession. Must have experience developing and executing a successful business development plan that has resulted in securing new business opportunities, projects and clients.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Current, valid Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensure in the State of Texas is preferred plus. The employee must be capable of driving/operating a motor vehicle for company business, and maintain a valid driver’s license in the state of residence.