Market Medical Assistant
Summary: Assist with the delivery of occupational health care.
- Assist with patient flow process; secure/stock necessary supplies; prepare exam room and patients for examination; assist provider with exam or procedure; provide treatments and medications as ordered by provider.
- Travels market to provide staffing coverage and on-site services.
- Assist with diagnostic testing including obtaining and/or preparing specimens.
- Follow protocol of assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of patient population.
- Perform drug screen collections for DOT and non-DOT drug screens, using proper chain of custody.
- Perform administrative support duties such as answering telephones, check-in, check-out, filing, faxing, record processing and shared housekeeping.
- Perform additional medical support including, but not limited to suture and staple removal, injections, blood draws.
- Apply the Minimal Necessary Standard when accessing protected health information.
- Communicate effectively with relevant Supervisors and Management while performing onsite services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of an accredited Medical Assisting technical program.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, leadership, time management, follow-up and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work positively among diverse groups of individuals promoting a “TEAM” environment and “Leads by Example”
- Ability to Travel as needed
- Flexibility in schedule, as needed
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and Proof of Auto Insurance that meets state minimum requirements.
- Bilingual in Spanish / English
Benefits: We offer an excellent base salary, full benefits package including group medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance and PTO.
Equal Opportunity Employer