Market of Choice is a growing, local company with excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Our company offers a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, competitive wages and a matching 401(k) retirement plan.
You must be 18 years or older.
Market of Choice employees create a pleasant in-store atmosphere and provide knowledgeable and friendly customer service.
As a Bulk Foods Manager, you will assist customers in selection, recommendations, and stocking of our products.
Some of your duties will also include:
- Project sale volume, manage purchasing, merchandising and expense control to maximize profits and minimize shrink/expenses
- Supervise, schedule and train all department employees as well as participate in employee performance appraisal and hiring process
- Organization of all department duties on a daily basis
- Enforce company policies as established for the company, store and department
- Responsible for department image
- Organize and set up special events on or off site
- Stock bins, displays, tables and cases
- Take clear and concise special orders
- Assist all co-workers in all Bulk Food areas when called upon
- Keep work area and self-service areas clean, stocked and in accordance with health codes and regulations
- Stock packaging supplies (boxes, bags, etc.)
- Take inventory and maintaining other pertinent records
- General house-keeping
Get ready for a high-energy, team-oriented environment!
Preference will be given to applicants with prior Bulk Foods and management experience as well as open availability.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
A diverse community and workplace benefits us all. Market of Choice is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified applicants as well as giving people of all backgrounds an opportunity to work and contribute to our company and community. We uphold our tradition of valuing our employees by providing equal opportunities to all applicants.