The West Linn Market of Choice is hiring!
Market of Choice is a growing, local company with excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Our company offers a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, competitive wages and a matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Market of Choice employees create a pleasant in-store atmosphere and provide knowledgeable and friendly customer service.
As a Cashier, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ringing up customer orders in an accurate and prompt manner
- Maintaining positive customer relations
- Knowledge of weekly ads, specials, and PLU's
- General cleaning and maintenance of sales area
- Stocking products when necessary
- Proper handling of cash
- Maintaining a balanced till
- Proper processing of EBT and WIC
The ideal candidate will have previous cashiering experience and open availability. You must be 18 years or older.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
A diverse community and workplace benefits us all. Market of Choice is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified applicants as well as giving people of all backgrounds an opportunity to work and contribute to our company and community. We uphold our tradition of valuing our employees by providing equal opportunities to all applicants.