Market of Choice is a growing, local company with excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Our company offers a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, competitive wages and a matching 401(k) retirement plan. Our upcoming location in Medford is now interviewing!
Market of Choice employees create a pleasant in-store atmosphere and provide knowledgeable and friendly customer service.
As a Front End Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the store's front end, including supervising, scheduling, and training
- Guarantee that all customers receive fast and accurate service
- Proper handling of safe money and procedures including accurately recording checker loans, pick-ups and deposits as needed
- Positively and appropriately handle pricing disputes and customer complaints
- Promote and create a positive department image
- Demonstrate accuracy and proper handling of money, food, errors, refunds, returns, and voids
- Maintain and ensure register security
- Help create a pleasant in-store atmosphere for the customer
- Stock, face and rotate products (when needed)
The ideal candidate will have previous cashier and management experience.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
A diverse community and workplace benefits us all. Market of Choice is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified applicants as well as giving people of all backgrounds an opportunity to work and contribute to our company and community. We uphold our tradition of valuing our employees by providing equal opportunities to all applicants.