Market of Choice is a growing, local company with excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Our company offers a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, competitive wages and a matching 401(k) retirement plan. Our newest location in Medford is now interviewing!
Our employees create a pleasant in-store atmosphere and provide knowledgeable and friendly customer service. Our Produce Department offers the highest quality conventional and organic produce.
Produce staff must be self-motivated, able to embrace a team environment, and have effective communication skills.
As a Produce Manager, you will assist customers in selection and recommendations of our delicious products.
You will also assist with day to day operations including, but not limited to:
- Manage purchasing, merchandising and expense control to maximize profits and minimize shrink as well as projecting sale volumes
- Supervise, schedule and train all department employees as well as participate in employee performance appraisal and hiring process
- Organization of all department duties on a daily basis
- Enforce company policies as established for the company, store and department
- Responsible for department image
Preference will be given to applicants with at least 3 years previous produce management experience and open availability. You must be 18 years or older.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
A diverse community and workplace benefits us all. Market of Choice is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified applicants as well as giving people of all backgrounds an opportunity to work and contribute to our company and community. We uphold our tradition of valuing our employees by providing equal opportunities to all applicants.