Market Operations Manager
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Vision: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and motivated Market Operations Manager for the new Indianapolis, IN market. This position offers the candidate both operational and growth responsibilities. A comprehensive understanding of the healthcare industry, an eye for operational details and the ability to create and support growth tactics are important attributes for this role. A demonstrated ability to create, build and sustain effective relationships with individuals and groups at all levels internally and across the full spectrum of organizations is a must. This position is supervised and mentored by a Regional Market Director.
This position plays a key role as a participant and leader in the evaluation, development and implementation of market operations and growth initiatives. Working independently and with others, the Market Operations Manager designs, implements and monitors key processes in both the clinical and business operations, working closely with both teams as well as a partner-focused clinical integration team. Direct experience in account management, project management, service sales and working with or knowledge of organization/operational elements of senior living, home health, provider practices, hospital/health systems, and payor, community and vendor organizations is strongly preferred.
The Market Operations Manager provides general management and oversight for the office, may share in the supervision of an Office Coordinator with the Lead Advanced Practice Provider, supports the clinical team and performs standard back office functions as needed. Applicants must be located in the Indianapolis area for this position.
This is a leadership role with a broad array of strategic and operational areas of responsibility. These areas include but are not limited to:
- Marketing, implementation and tracking of growth tactics, trends and outcomes
- Internal communications
- External communications
- Community affairs
- Channel partner relationships (payors, health systems, senior health, home health, etc.)
- External affairs
- Recruitment & retention
- Facilities & fleet management
- Inventory management
- Community services
- With Regional Market Director, participates in monthly P&L review, and market growth strategy sessions
- Coordinates, schedules and holds cross-functional team and partner meetings
- A bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, healthcare administration, a clinical discipline or a related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a healthcare or related business field with demonstrated ability to build strong relationship and drive results.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and/or influencing department/organizational performance and results
- Experience working in or directly with one of the following is desirable: Senior Living, Home Health, Hospital Systems, Provider Practices, Senior and Other Focused Community Organizations
- Experience with CRM systems
- Interpersonal Skills: cultivate strong relationships, exhibit an executive disposition, value stakeholders and build consensus
- Business/Management: develop team talent, drive execution, financial acumen, make healthcare operations decisions
- Leadership: empowerment/delegation, lead change, sell the vision, and have a passion for results and continuous improvement.
- Competitive cash compensation commensurate with the position and the candidate’s experience
- Healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and a 401(k) plan, as well as free gym access and a unique healthcare company culture
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.