Do you love a good mystery? Feel compelled to seek out the true meaning of things?
Would you like to work with a team of passionate problem-solvers dedicated to bringing research insights and compelling data to life?
If all this sounds good so far, you could be just the person we’re looking for.
Ipsos is one of the world’s largest market research firms and truly an independent voice among the leading research brands. While many know us for our political polling, the vast majority of our business is in other areas media & advertising, brand marketing, product innovation, and customer engagement. Ipsos is a prodigious generator of information on the behavior and attitudes of consumers, voters, decision-makers, and the general public on all facets of our culture. Ipsos truly understands the “voice of the people” because we listen to it firsthand every day.
As a Market Research Analyst in our Analyst Development Program, you’ll get a chance to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands, helping to solve their biggest challenges. You will be an integral part of this exciting work.
The Market Research Analyst is a diverse role ideal for someone ready to:
- Manage survey research projects, within timeline and budgets, including working closely with colleagues in our Operations groups to oversee all operational components of projects;
- Design questionnaires and plan analyses;
- Perform quality checks at various stages of the research to ensure accuracy, and to avoid errors or mistakes;
- Manage the overall project timelines, ensuring that milestones are met and signed off at the various stages of the project execution;
- Analyze and interpret survey results; prepare reports and presentations;
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ business issues and the industries in which they operate.
Don’t wait! Apply today if you:
- Are awesome.
- Love data, consumer decision-making, and puzzles. If anyone called you a “data scientist” you might want to hug them.
- Can create killer stories in presentations, visually, and in writing.
- Get excited about what makes customers happy
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in analytical or insights-focused fields such as economics, marketing, psychology, sociology, statistics, or similar business or liberal arts programs;
- Beyond this, extra points for:
- Experience with things such as questionnaire design, sampling approaches, and tabulation planning.
- Serious MS Skills: MS Office is your friend you are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities along with an analytical aptitude, inquisitive nature, and a passion for uncovering insights;
- Experience working with survey applications a plus (such as Qualtrics, Google Consumer Surveys, etc.);
- Background and/or familiarity with quantitative and/or qualitative research methodologies;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint) including the ability to use macros to increase efficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
Share our passion. Share our success. Join us in being an#IpsosGameChanger.
Sound like the right place for you? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being an#IpsosGameChanger. We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.