Carahsoft is seeking detail-oriented, resourceful, and organized individuals to join the Market Research team. This opportunity offers a recent graduate valuable experience in the professional arena of market research in the area of information technology, general government policy and contracting trends.
- Contribute to the gathering and production of actionable intelligence for Carahsoft’s sales teams who represent over 500+ IT vendors
- Contribute to the development of internal training and education resources used by Carahsoft’s sales teams to further sales representative knowledge on their assigned territories
- Provide support sale teams for sales campaigns through the production of tailored customer background material
- Assist in the management of internal applications and processes for the disbursement of solicitations
- Informing sales teams of relevant government policy events through the use of news periodicals and research databases
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Proficient in the use of standard office computer applications (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills
- College coursework in any area related to research/analytical thinking
- BA/BS degree
- Proven track record of leadership, responsibility and dependability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Competitive, assertive, self-starter mentality
Carahsoft is an equal opportunity company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Carahsoft, please call 703-871-8603 or e-mail Kathy.email@example.com