Market Research Analyst – Social Intelligence
At Ipsos Social Media Exchange, our greatest passion is bringing consumers to life. We are dedicated to uncovering better insights in an increasingly connected world, by bridging the gap between research and social media to bring the world’s most innovative brands closer to their core consumers.
As an ideal candidate, you have a passion for online research and new media technologies, know how to take charge and think outside the box, and are excited to meet and exceed the key responsibilities outlined below:
This position requires a highly analytical, detail-oriented and quality-driven person with a high level of intellectual curiosity. As a Research Analyst, you play a role in supporting the delivery of strategic insights to our clients through the execution of research and consulting projects. Your work includes a variety or studies requiring sharp time management skills and a keen attention to detail. The ideal candidate is a business-minded individual who is interested in and intrigued by integrating data and research into actionable recommendations for top tier clients and executives. This is an excellent opportunity for those with a strong academic background in math, science, or business. Are you a dynamic super high achiever with a liberal arts degree? You will fit right in, too!
Key Areas of Responsibility
Making projects happen. This is a critical role in the department, focused on understanding project and client objectives and executing analysis (often overseeing analysts and contractors) to achieve excellent deliverables. This role requires mastery of the tools that we use AND a keen ability to manage your project timelines, under the guidance of more senior members on our team.
- BA or BS in business, communication, marketing or related field
- 1 year of experience in market research, marketing, communications or social preferred
- Creative writing skills with an ability to develop and present fresh ideas and an eye for proofreading and grammar
- Internet and technology savvy with an understanding of and experience with online discussion forums, blogs, standard social media/networking sites, and at least a minimal familiarity with or interest in newer and more niche platforms ranging from Twitch to TikTok
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about maintaining a culture of innovation and a continued desire for learning
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Google Slides, Docs, etc. a plus
- Strong interest and/or involvement in consumer behavior, cultural trends, and market research overall
- Experience with external client management/project management and a passion for delivering with excellence
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured, and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seekingby applying with your resume online
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.