We are Ipsos, Innovation
Innovation today is more challenging than ever. Empowered consumers, blending categories, and new channels/markets/routes to markets are changing the way marketers must think about innovation. The key to survival for our clients is to disrupt before being disrupted. To do this, they must be faster in seizing opportunities and more agile in bringing them to market. Our Innovation service line offers rapid and validated end-to-end solutions to help our clients get to market faster with bolder innovations.
The Ipsos Marketing Research Account Manager (Innovation)is responsible for client engagement, research planning and design, data analysis/ results presentations, and proposals/pricing. The Account Manager collaborates with clients to understand key business issues/needs and then makes actionable recommendations on optimal design, execution and analysis.
Develop superior client relationships which result in exceptional client satisfaction and mutual business growth. Accountable for client leadership on critical business and research issues on custom research (both domestic and global), including innovation research, product testing, package testing, price testing, etc. at varying stages. Leverage analytical skills to uncover insights across various data sources, and collaborate across Ipsos specialties for maximal client impact.
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of 2 years of Custom Market Research experience
- Prior client service experience a must
- Significant working knowledge of quantitative market research
- Competent with data and basic statistical understanding. A base knowledge of qualitative research is required.
- Ability to oversee and direct multiple projects
- Superior people management and people development skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to include effective negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated againston the basis of disability.