We are currently looking for a Project Manager
This role will assist with functional and technical knowledge and help executing complex projects and supporting large programs. Assist in end-to-end execution and problem-solving for the project, including proactive planning to get ahead of delivery, field issues, data reporting challenges, etc.
- Supporting and following operational processes to deliver against a custom-designed program
- Ensuring projects are within project budget, investigating overages and reporting issues and resolutions to management when needed
- Manage time lines and work against timelines and execute against timelines
- Partnering internal stake holders on research design, development, and delivery
- You have a 4-year degree in a research related field
- At least 2-3 years’ experience (internships count)
- Support the team through both functional, technical, and delivery means
- Act as an effective liaison with operations and other internal departments/external vendors
- Assist all aspects of research design and execution including solving for technical hurdles with the research
- Provide joint accountability for research quality and client satisfaction
- Effectively communicate project details/issues with internal stakeholders;
- Be able to learn methods & methodologies
- Continuously look for ways to add value, demonstrating the partnership aspect of the client relationship;
- Help ready questionnaires and reports
We are Ipsos
We help some of the biggest companies solve their biggest problems. We dominate the market research world. We are everywhere: in 87 countries and counting. Our clients make the products you use every day, probably including the browser that led you to this posting and the beverage that is sitting next to you. Pick a sector and we are there, on the ground helping our clients make the most of their advertising in technology, media, consumer goods, automotive, you name it. We help build stronger brands and are behind the reason you (and we) buy them. We pat ourselves on the back anytime there is an uptick in the economy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated againston the basis of disability.