Do you dream about marketing a game-changing product to a huge target market?
Say hello to Waymark, an awared-winning Art & Technology startup located in the heart of downtown Detroit. We're a small, close-knit team of developers, designers, and customer advocates, who recognize that many small business owners struggle to create compelling advertising, so we built a technology platform that does the work for them. We deliver agency-quality video ads for Facebook and Instagram with just the click of a button.
Today, we're assembling a marketing team that will take our product to thousands, and eventually millions, of business owners. Just as our product combines Art & Technology to create amazing videos for businesses, our marketing team will combine Creative & Data, using a video-first approach to create awareness, interest, and ultimately new customer signups. To lead our marketing team, we need a strategic thinker and effective communicator who can identify and develop high-value strategies, manager complex projects, and unite Creative & Data-oriented teammates behind a shared vision.
- Proven history taking initiative, crafting plans, and driving growth
- Desire to work on a team that synthesizes creative and data for best results
- Deep experience with at least one of the following: Facebook advertising, email marketing automation, video marketing, PPC/AdWords, SEO, display, affiliate networks
- Ability to execute campaigns and measure ROI using Excel or Google Analytics
- Willingness to try unconventional strategies without fear of failure
What’ll Make You Special
- Video production experience – even a low- or no-budget personal YouTube channel
- Business development, enterprise sales or small-business marketing experiene
- Experience running SQL database queries