Marketing, Account Director
JCC Greater Boston
333 Nahanton St
Newton, MA 02459
Reporting to the AVP of Marketing, the Account Director is responsible for designing delivering and managing marketing and communications programs to support strategic initiatives of assigned business units. In parallel, the Account Director will develop and maintain "trusted partner" relationships with internal clients.
In direct partnership with program leadership and their teams, this individual will proactively create and implement solutions to raise awareness of JCC Greater Boston services while helping to refine and build new capacities in digital, social media, PR and brand marketing. In this strategic and hands-on role, this self-starter will have the ability to deliver strategy and tactics on time, on budget and on goal while demonstrating highly developed writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.Minimum Qualifications:
- Create, execute and manage strategic, innovative marketing plans to support assigned strategic business units (SBUs)
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal marketing teams (online, creative, etc.) to assure smooth and timely execution and management of marketing programs
- Evaluate, assess and refine marketing activities and programs to assure continued high quality and effectiveness of our efforts, and constituents' receptivity to our initiatives
- Manage budgets in a proactive, responsible manner
- Support the AVP of Marketing in various strategic initiatives, including new service development and cross-organizational efforts
- In partnership with the AVP of Marketing, ensure all marketplace communication is aligned with JCC Greater Boston's brand positioning to deliver differentiation across target audiences and support business goals.
- Supervise at least one direct report
- Create impactful and engaging presentations to educate and influence key stakeholders
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills including the ability to influence and manage change.
- Provide creative direction and feedback to designers on print and online collateral
- Other duties as required by business needs
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements
- Experienced (6-8 years) in developing and executing on- and offline marketing programs that engage key constituencies with organizations' products and/or services
- Proven marketing communications and production experience (PR, collateral development, etc.)
- Minimum BA/BS degree, graduate degree a plus
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to the JCC's mission
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work independently and collaboratively across the organization with a variety of stakeholders.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop positive relationships within and outside the organization.
- Highly developed written communication skills (copywriting, editing, and online writing)
- Experience working with creative teams
- Ability to develop innovative and creative campaigns and tactics and to quantify results
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and project management skills
- Strong-to-expert knowledge of social media platforms, especially Facebook and Instagram
- Ability to articulate concepts and strategies effectively and persuasively
- Team player
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize work, manage a variety of projects and meet multiple deadlines
- Familiarity with the Greater Boston Jewish community a plus
Competitive salary and benefits. Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume. No phone calls.Agency Information:
JCC Greater Boston is a nonprofit organization where families can access a wide range of learning, fitness, camping, and enrichment resources while connecting with a vibrant local Jewish community. Serving more than 50,000 people each year, we engage more Jews and the people in their lives than almost every other Jewish institution in Boston combined. It's an exciting time for the organization. We offer employees competitive benefits as well as discounts to many of our programs and services.