Job ID: 162800
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
The Marketing Analyst will play a key role on the Marketing and Business Development team, delivering data-driven insights and recommendations that will help drive the growth of new business development, product development, customer experience, and marketing programs.
- Collect, clean, and analyze data to identify market trends and opportunities for business development, new product development, and marketing.
- Analyze customer purchase/transaction/specification data to surface demand-generation opportunities.
- Maintain, improve, and support the development of CRM and other databases to underpin business/market intelligence and marketing initiatives.
- Partner and collaborate with Brand, Product, Business Development and Commercial Excellence teams to design and measure data-driven initiatives.
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of business and marketing goals as a foundation for thoughtful business information solutions.
- Maintain expertise in database technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science/engineering, statistics, analytics, or related field.
- 3+ years experience utilizing creative and structured problem-solving skills, math/statistical techniques, and data to solve business and marketing problems.
- Proficient in MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Strong written, graphic, and oral communication skills with the ability to process and vast amounts of data into actionable insights.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills, the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals and influence change.
- CRM-related experience.
- Experience in Building Materials, Construction, or Architectural industries a huge plus.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.