We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Digital at Vacasa
We make things happen—we learn and grow together. In our line of work, no one can know everything, but everybody knows something. Experimentation is table stakes. We fail fast, learn faster, and iterate rapidly.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to support the design, development and optimization of Vacasa’s digital and traditional marketing efforts through in-depth analysis and data management. This role will be responsible for building and managing performance analytics on digital marketing initiatives and producing actionable insights to optimize against key metrics (web traffic, customer interactions, customer conversion, channel marketing, etc.). We are looking for an adept data analyzer, an informed digital problem solver, and a strong communicator.
What you’ll do
- Identify data patterns and can develop proactive solutions within a strategic marketing framework
- Understand the technical aspects of websites, apps, digital offerings, events and this application for traditional marketing efforts in a hands on way and can translate those to describe the big picture for the everyday person
- Integrate, cleanse, migrate, and manage marketing data.
- Help develop the creation, flow and analysis of key data
- Be a team player and assist in needed areas
- Bring good judgment, discretion, and stress management to crisis situations, knowing when to escalate issues and how to diffuse them with professionalism
Skills you’ll need
- 1-4 years of experience working in marketing analytics
- Experience building dashboards in BI Visualization tools
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- Experience with Web Content Management and Ecommerce Systems
- Basic familiarity with SQL or other databases
- Experience with statistical software skills (R, Python)
- Experience with Experimental test design (A/B split, full factorial, fractional factorial)
- Creative problem solver
- Significant experience organizing and correlating data using Excel tools such as VLookups, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Understanding of social channels and attribution modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and present complex data reports in a simple and clear way
- Collaborative and flexible
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Data mining and modeling skills (e.g., regression, segmentation, machine learning, MCMC, Bayesian, cross-validation)
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture