At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
We’re hiring a CRM Analytics Manager to support our Customer Marketing (CRM) team and own reporting, in-depth analytical insights and experimentation to improve and optimize user engagement. As the CRM Analytics Manager you will champion a data-centric perspective and approach to our operations while working closely with business intelligence, product, and growth teams. Put simply, you lead analytics and reporting for CRM.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate a desire to improve on existing techniques and processes, have a passion for reporting on analytical insights and campaign performance, drive opportunities on experimentation and predictive modeling, and recommend improvements on strategies used by our marketing team across their campaigns.
You will champion solving the challenges of marketing optimization, ROI, user behavior pre- and post-purchase, as well as marketing channel effectiveness. You will define the KPIs for marketing performance as well as the questions that should be solved as a result of CRM’s marketing strategy. You will find the opportunities for CRM to scale its conversion and retention functions.
- Analyze complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Serve as the key analytics contact for the customer marketing (CRM) team. Collaborate with marketing managers and data science members on project planning/prioritization, segmentation strategies, testing, pre- and post-campaign performance analysis, and reporting efforts.
- Construct forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Develop clear KPIs and measures of success for use by CRM to track existing and future marketing campaign and experiments.
- Create clear specifications and development plans for reports and analysis based on business needs.
- Work with local and global counterparts to develop dashboards that provide insights and visualization into customer and channel performance based on existing and new KPIs, channel projections, and historical performance.
- Produce in depth insights for decision making using various reporting and analysis tools; including SQL, Tableau, Python, Google Sheets, MS Excel
- Work hand in hand with data scientists, engineers and other data professionals to show the impact of data products.
At minimum, you have…
- A BS/MS in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering, or equivalent analytical experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional analytical experience. CRM analytics or Marketing analytics experience is a plus.
- Able to balance attention to metric details and efficient and rapid execution.
- Proficient coding skills in SQL and Python
- A solid understanding of testing / experimentation, math and statistics
- Required experience in data visualization and creating dashboards. Experience querying and using data to create and publish dashboards in Tableau is a plus.
- Sense of ownership: you take responsibility for your projects and pride in your work.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.