At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst with HelloFresh, you will support the analytic needs of our Marketing organization for HelloFresh US. You will help us continue to succeed as the leading global meal kit provider. The Senior Marketing Analyst will solve challenging data problems using customer and business data to provide professional-grade dashboarding and reporting for some of our most critical Marketing initiatives.
Embedded in the NYC Tech Hub, we are building a cross-functional team of data scientists, analysts and engineers with the mission to bring the modeling capabilities of our marketing organization to the next level.
- Analyze effectiveness of all marketing campaigns across both online/offline channels.
- Analyze complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide insight and recommendations to decision-makers.
- Conduct regular reporting on business KPIs, and apply a deep knowledge to provide recommendations and help steer the marketing organization
- Construct forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Create specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs.
- Produce insights for decision making using various analysis and visualization tools (e.g. SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau, Python, Google Sheets, MS Excel).
- Work hand in hand with data scientists, engineers and other data professionals to show the impact of data products.
At minimum, you have…
- A BS/MS in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering, or equivalent analytical experience.
- At least two years’ experience analyzing complex data to produce professional grade dashboards and reports. Experience querying and using data to create and publish dashboards in Tableau is a plus.
- Strategic & critical thinking – you get the smaller and the bigger picture
- Proficient coding skills in Python and SQL
- A solid understanding of math and statistics
- Previous experience supporting marketing teams in growth companies preferred.
- Sense of ownership: you take responsibility for your projects and pride in your work.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.