Adoray is your locally trusted nonprofit home health and hospice partner proudly serving St. Croix, Pierce, Polk, Burnett, Barron & Dunn Counties in Wisconsin since 1995.
We are looking for compassionate professionals who share our mission of "Partnering to improve the quality of life throughout serious illness wherever you call home." Our team is committed to providing you with the best training and support by investing in your growth and development.
Adoray is currently recruiting for a full-time Marketing Assistant to join our team.
- Associate's degree in Marketing or related field (or the equivalent work experience)
- exceptional Computer skills and technology savvy
- experience with Adobe design software (InDesign and Photoshop)
Marketing Assistant Duties:
- Assists in the design, creation and implementation of the organizational marketing and communications for internal and external.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Support marketing director and company executives in organizing various projects
- Compose and post online content on the company's website and social media accounts
- Update spreadsheets, CRM, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Write marketing literature (brochures, patient-stories, press releases, etc) to augment the company's presence in the market
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in preparing promotional presentations Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Performs photography and videography;
- Other duties as assigned.