Successful Financial Planning Firm Seeking Marketing Assistant
WGG Wealth Partners is one of the Sacramento area’s leading financial planning and investment firms, located in Roseville CA. We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Director and all marketing department initiatives directly. We are looking for a bright, flexible, and enthusiastic individual interested in joining a successful and growing team.
Nature & Scope
This position is a balance of an administrative and marketing role maintaining daily marketing processes for multiple advisors and firm as a whole, includingemail communication, social media campaigns, event support, and compliance records for all firm marketing activities.
The position demands strong time-management, organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills. Potential candidates should have some marketing experience, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, a professional demeanor, and be technologically proficient especially in Microsoft Office and CRM software. Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are essential. Candidate should be comfortable working in a busy corporate sales environment.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Email communication management, creating and sending custom email marketing campaigns
- Individual advisor and team website maintenance and content creation
- Advisor marketing activity data-tracking and reporting
- Event support including invite creation, venue booking, rsvp tracking, and results reporting
- Maintain and complete all marketing-related compliance records and requirements
- Individual advisor and team social media content creation and page management
- Facilitation and management of all new and existing client touches, including gifts, new client welcome packages, and greeting cards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher. Adobe Editor, Illustrator, and Photoshop a plus.
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven project management
- Proficiency across various marketing channels including online, print, social, events, and CRM software
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills, editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar, punctuation
- Comfortable working in a team environment to meet the needs of the firm
- Marketing experience preferred. Financial services industry experience a plus
- Full-Time – Hourly, 9/80 work schedule
- Compensation: Based on Experience
- Bonus: Semi-annual
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance, 401k plus matching and profit-sharing, Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick
Based on Experience