Title:- Marketing Associate/Analyst 3_7962806
Location:- St Paul, MN, 55110
Duration:- 12 Months Contract
- Responsible for executing the Trane Commercial Strategic Business Unit (SBU) Customer Satisfaction program for NAR & LAR.
- This includes program management to ensure the Business Leadership team and Field Sales organization are engaged in understanding the Insights and are taking action to drive improvement across the business.
- Responsibilities include supporting the execution of various types of internal and external surveys, survey analysis resulting in actionable recommendations and communicating recommendations to management and creating and presenting timely Customer Satisfaction summary dashboards and results reports (in Visions).
- In addition, responsible for generating Business and Market Intelligence insights (Invision) to aide in the understanding of our markets and position in those markets.
- Lead the development of Customer Satisfaction / Customer Experience performance measurement metrics in Americas (TCS NAR, LAR), encompassing the entire closed loop process from survey delivery to resolution. Support the integration of results into key stakeholders operations to ensure continuous business improvement
- Conduct and document moderate to complex and interpretive survey analysis using data analytics tools.
- Ensure survey sample size is adequate to represent targeted population
- Lead and manage the development of additional survey touch points and other process improvements including, but not limited to, automation of survey execution processes using Alteryx data blending and advanced analytics tool
- Customer satisfaction experience Familiarity with coding/programming/tools Strong communication skills Alteryx, Qualtrics, and/or Tableau experience a plus
- Computer skills and database management
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Communications and relationships
- Collaboration Processing information
- Written Comprehension and Expression
Thanks and Regards
300 N Coit Road Suite # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
Tel:469-329-1500 Ext: 404