|# of Openings||1|
|Description||POSITION TITLE: Marketing Associate|
REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
About Liberty Power:
Liberty Power is a national Retail Energy Provider whose vision is to be the leading provider of smart, connected, and sustainable energy solutions in its communities. Ranked by DNV GL as one of the nation’s top twenty energy suppliers in the United States, the company is also a certified national Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that supports its customers in the achievement of their social sustainability objectives.
The company is honored to have served a broad spectrum of customers, including twenty percent of the Fortune 500 companies, tens of thousands of small and medium enterprises, some government agencies, as well as hundreds of thousands of residential customers.
Liberty Power is backed by one of the world’s largest companies with an investment grade rating, which provides broad access to financial and physical energy supply to meet customer needs. The company also has a strong reputation for operational excellence, balanced contracting terms, fair prices, and creativity in offering solutions to customers.
As an entrepreneurial company, Liberty Power embraces a culture that is “humble, hungry and smart.” Its people have low egos and are willing to do whatever it takes to meet the company’s mission and vision. They have joined the company for the fun of building the business without the politics and systemic rigidity of the larger players in the energy space. Liberty has a non-political, transparent, highly collaborative culture, reinforced by the written and practiced Liberty Power Fundamentals. People like each other and are driven, passionate and energized by the opportunity to take part in the continuous reshaping and growth of the company to meet the ever-changing needs of the customer. They are also intelligent with a higher than average ability to analyze and think through options leading to the optimal outcome. There is also an on-going quest for knowledge and willingness to challenge the status quo to continuously improve. People do what they say they will do and have a strong sense of urgency and responsibility because they understand that accountability builds trust. People that self-identify with these qualities tend to be a strong match for the company. The sales and marketing organizations play a critical role and have high accountability for carrying this culture forward into the marketplace and demonstrating the difference of working with the Liberty Power team.
Are you driven to achieve? Are you confident in your abilities and want to make a difference? Do you want to leverage your skills in a company that rewards your leadership skills and your determination to maximize corporate objectives? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you can help drive profitable growth? Do you want to work with a company that has the financial and operational structure in place to grow materially over the next three to five years? If you answered yes to these questions, Liberty Power could be the ideal company for you!
About the Position:
Liberty Power is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join its entrepreneurial and highly collaborative team at its Corporate Headquarters in South Florida and to immediately apply his/her problem solving skills in an area that has a significant impact on the company’s bottom line. Join a team of folks who are humble, hungry, and smart and who move quickly together in executing the best business ideas. The experienced Marketing Coordinator will be integral in enabling the company’s results through supporting key initiatives that expand the Liberty Power footprint.
Mission: To support the marketing department in a variety of areas, leveraging design and writing skills to complete pointed initiatives, while helping the team to maintain a holistic view of all projects and align activities with overarching company priorities. This will be achieved through intradepartmental and cross-functional collaboration to initiate, develop, implement, and/or measure projects, programs, and initiatives.
First 90 Day Goals:
• Learn company and industry fundamentals, including Liberty Power value proposition, key differentiators, regulatory impact areas, and competitive landscape
• Learn and execute the Marketing Coordinator function with excellence
• Complete collateral audit, develop phased update plan, and collaborate with stakeholders to complete required copy and design updates
• Work with Marketing Manager to develop and publish marketing calendar
• Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to develop efficiency and cost-saving cost saving recommendations for the print production process.
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Under guidance of Marketing Manager, coordinate with other functional areas to ensure projects related to product development, campaigns, and market entries are on track and issues are resolved and/or escalated in a timely fashion
• Assists with the daily operations and/or strategic priorities of the Marketing team. Ensures smooth and efficient workflow and meeting of department deadlines
• Track progress against the marketing operational plan
• Create, write and edit copy directed to both external and internal audiences. This includes, but is not limited to: articles, scripts, web content, forum responses, blogs, newsletters, social media, media inquiries, press releases, and more
• Coordinate with Customer Care and Quality Assurance for handling of online reputational management
• Update and archive collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, training programs, web content, newsletters, signage, ads and sales tools with input from key stakeholders
• Perform copy/design updates to collateral material and create visual social media posts (using Adobe Creative Suite)
• Manage relationships with outside graphic designers to ensure deliverables are on brand, meet quality standards and are delivered on time within budget
• Create and maintain centralized sales enablement collateral repository
• Support tracking and fulfillment of customer/channel incentives
• Develop and effectively manage a comprehensive event calendar
• Manage all components of event planning and execution
• Must be detail-oriented, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, adapt and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of print production processes a plus
• Fluency in English required. Spanish a plus
• Some travel required (5%)
• Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years related experience
• Project management experience a plus
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of:
• Social Media Platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.)
• Web Content Management Systems (Word Press)
• Email Software (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems (Microsoft Dynamics) a plus
|Send This Job to a Friend|