Sampson Construction is looking for a Marketing Associate to join our team in our Lincoln office. The ideal person for this position has a dynamic personality and is passionate about marketing. To succeed in this role, he/she should be goal-driven, organized, and have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Managing the company’s marketing efforts, which includes but is not limited to ensuring the company is successful in capturing general contracting and construction management projects. Essential duties include writing proposals in response to RFPs, copywriting, photography and photo editing, graphic design and creation of multimedia marketing materials.
- Facilitating communications internally with teams to develop branded messages on various platforms including social and traditional media.
- Developing branded materials for employees and clients.
- Researching market trends to ensure Sampson is at the leading edge of marketing and branding strategies.
- Contributing to the company’s messaging to ensure effective external communication of internal values.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, journalism, construction management or relevant field required
- 5 years’ previous experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or related position and/or construction industry specific experience
- Superior computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Bluebeam, and Photoshop
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends clearly and confidently
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of industry and its position in the market
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage time, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Able to travel to different locations, including out of state
About the Company:
Sampson Construction has built its reputation for integrity by serving as a trusted partner in commercial construction for over 65 years. Every client’s needs, goals and budget becomes Sampson Construction’s uncompromising standard of success. Sampson Construction is an industry leader, driven by advancements that continuously enhance the standards of quality for clients. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.sampson-construction.com