Here is your opportunity to apply your degree in a real world environment
Carahsoft has an immediate opening for a marketing associate. Here is YOUR opportunity for a recent college graduate to enter the professional arena of software marketing, event planning, webcasts, e-marketing and collateral development.
- Coordinate and conduct informational webcasts, utilizing organizational skills to work with speakers, distribute content and liaise with sales teams for post event lead follow-up
- Produce marketing plans in conjunction with management team
- Create and coordinate onsite and online events, communications, advertising and collateral
- Execute tactical and creative marketing projects utilizing a variety of skills and mediums
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Strong desire to learn about federal software marketing
- BA/BS degree (marketing or business preferred)
- Proven track record of responsibility and dependability
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Self-starter with marketing or business internship experience preferred
Apply today by emailing email@example.com.
Carahsoft is an equal opportunity company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Carahsoft, please call 703-871-8603 or e-mail Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org