About this Job
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time / Contractor
Position Location: Remote
Marketing Coordinator, BC Analytics (a Bainbridge Affiliate):
If you are among the top percentile of growing new professionals who seek a challenging opportunity where you can put your skills and creativity to work for Fortune 1000 clients, please look closely at our Marketing Coordinator opportunity. BC Analytics is part of Bainbridge, a Forbes-rated strategy consulting firm serving top tier global clients with corporate strategy in industries ranging from healthcare, technology, media, financial services, manufacturing, and professional services. Additionally, play a pivotal marketing function with our finance private equity clients as our financial services team manages an omni-channel marketing outreach facility, with the opportunity to learn about additional channels of marketing and the tools and technology involved in building out a sophisticated outbound system.
Work within the Business Development department at BC Analytics and be an integral part of outbound client communication, marketing, relationship building, blog posts, whitepapers, proposal development and case study writing for B2B sales. Assist with managing a complex marketing system and potentially growing into a full-time role where you will be in charge of your own function within the marketing team to help build brand value, client relationships and facilitate growth on social media platforms.
This role has an entrepreneurial note to it with unlimited potential to grow and innovate and we are looking for candidates who would thrive in such an environment.
- Assists with the execution of outbound marketing campaigns (phone, print, online, and email) and coordinates with internal sales teams to monitor campaign performance, with a focus on managing marketing campaigns on a regular basis and the entire process involved after.
- Promotes target brands by producing high quality marketing materials, including writing and designing collateral, conference materials, press releases, and website content.
- Helps launch new platforms and brands including those for affiliate Bainbridge companies.
- Understands key competitors and industry trends and assist in effectively positioning the company's approach and services
- Supports the creation of new sales and marketing materials such as proposals, brochures, handouts, and pitch books for institutional investment products and service.
- Supports the maintenance of firm CRM database â€“ input and update investor contact information, meeting notes, and investment preferences
- Participates in sales calls to document prospective clientâ€™s key business needs and write business cases
- Assists in the preparation of in-depth, custom proposals and client presentations
- Attends industry conferences, trade shows, and other related events to assist in the promotion of Bainbridgeâ€™s brand and services, as required.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Marketing degree preferred. Master's degree highly desirable.
- 3 years of experience in Marketing/CRM/Advertising/Business Development, preferably in a professional services industry.
- Business Professional Communication skills.
- Experience/Interest in Front-end design & UI tools: Either Figma, Adobe Indesign, Sketch, XD or similar.
- Experience with Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
- Attention to Detail / Organization
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Management / Leadership
- Business Professionalism
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Core Benefits for Full-Time Team:
- Medical Coverage Selection: Kaiser, (CA) & Aetna (HMO, POS)
- Dental Coverage: MetLife Dental (PPO) & Aetna Dental (DMO): personal coverage and additional child plus orthodontia
- Vision Plan: Aetna Vision & Aetna Vison: Comprehensive Vision coverage including exams, lenses and frames allowance, contact lenses.
- Healthcare FSA: Allows employees to pay for up to $2,750 per year in medical, pharmacy, dental, vision and other healthcare related expenses with pre-tax dollars using provided debit card
- Healthcare savings account HSA. This is different than a flexible spending account, it is a long-term savings account that provides an ongoing resource that you can tap into year after year for healthcare costs and can be built up incrementally.
- Basic Term Life: Coverage equal to one times annual earning for all full time employees
- Basic Personal Accident Insurance (PAI):Coverage equal to one times annual earnings for all full-time employees.
- Dependent care pre-tax spending account. Covers the kids and elderly dependents with pretax spending dollars
Powered by JazzHR