Powerlink a value-added provider of Housekeeping, Laundry, Food Service and Integrated Services to Healthcare and Senior Living Facilities, located in Warren, MI. is seeking a full time Marketing Associate.
Powerlink is looking for a zealous Marketing Associate to drive our marketing efforts.The idea candidate will exude confidence, enthusiasm, and are highly skilled at communicating and building rapport with customers while presenting our company's services.
We Offer our MarketingAssociate:
- Competitive salary
Duties and Corresponding Responsibility:
- Undertake business development activities by researching, developing and delivering marketing opportunities, planning and implementing marketing strategies.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying client's requirements; defining market, competitor's share, competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; and establishing targeted market share.
- Ensure the Company website is effective in terms of representing and serving the marketing activities.
- Work with Senior Management in ensuring an efficient design and production of marketing material.
- Data Entry encoding data into the CRM program.
- 0 - 6 months
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- A hunter mentality a hunger and desire to maximize efforts.
- An energetic, passionate and goal oriented.
- A strong desire to succeed.
Successful Personality Traits:
- Exhibit dynamic verbal communication skills.
- Strong listening skills and capacity to think on your feet.
- Exceptional ability to engage others quickly.
- Dynamic and memorable personality.
Key Marketing Skills:
- Ability to develop and promote a brand
- Ability to probe and quickly identify business needs, desires and opportunities
- Ability to get individuals curious and excited about service offering
- Exhibit superior customer service and relationship-building skills
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Literate in MS Outlook and Word.
- Intermediate level internet navigation skills- searches, bookmarking web pages, and send and receive emails.
Powerlink is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.