Position Summary - Monday - Friday 11 am - 8 pm
The Marketing Assistant is a member of our Williams Lea team delivering exceptional customer service to our client locations. Responsibilities include data entry and database maintenance, fulfillment of client website marketing requests, production design, and assistance with special projects. This role is based in Wheeling, WV.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide administrative support to client's internal Marketing website team.
- Utilize web-based content management systems to post, edit and update content on the firm's public facing website(s).
- Update, format and publish firm bios, blog posts and communications to website(s) including: announcements, feature articles, press releases, attorney biographies, events and other content as requested.
- Assist with website data clean-up to ensure quality search results on public website.
- Maintain and check for accuracy the department editorial pipeline spreadsheet on a weekly basis
- Other regular data tracking and data reporting tasks assigned as needed
- Participate in all platform training sessions
- Proof website posting requests for content, formatting, consistency and tagging
- Utilize web-based project workflow tool to track projects.
- Update, layout and prep final files for branded marketing collateral such as html emails, newsletters, 1-pagers, ads and other content as requested.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all firm contacts, internal personnel and outside vendors.
- Assist with the creation and/or modification of other marketing projects as requested.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Adhere to Williams Lea policy in addition to client site policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor's degree preferred with a focus on integrated design or any design-related field.
- Minimum of two years of experience in an administrative/marketing assistant role preferably in legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, and language usage, as well as standard business correspondence formatting.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Strong computer skills, including web-based research, Microsoft Office Suite 2010, Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver). Knowledge of InterAction and Sitecore preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of typography and basic design layout
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
- Ability to develop and foster successful, working relationships with legal and professional staff while providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Working technical knowledge of database management (SiteCore and basic html a plus).
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.