Marketing Automation Manager - Dallas, TX
*candidates must complete a background check upon offer*
The Marketing Automation Manager will:
- Develope and execute all marketing campaigns to drive market penetration and growth and monitor/improve campaign performance
- Develop maximun reporting and data between internal teams and systems,
- Working with developers on technical integrations
- Lead tracking and generation, engagement, and define nurturing campaigns working with appropriate internal teams to achieve sales goals monitoring lead sales funnels and conversion
- Report ROI and analysis and make recommendations
- Manage digital marketing automation workflows and system integrations, developing trigger and drip campaigns
- Manage and maintain CRM and automation tools while assessing performance
The Marketing Automation Manager should have:
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience with marketing automation
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tool and Salesforce required
- Experience with marketing and sales systems integrations and APIs
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.