This is a part-time/full-time position - fun working environment and opportunity to grow!
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and eager to learn.
- Handle administrative office work, help with building client relationships, and interview potential candidates.
- Assist with editing, designing, and posting articles and social media posts.
- Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Working knowledge of SEO, social media strategies, and email-marketing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and the ability to learn company’s internal software.
- Must possess professionalism and have a hard-working attitude.
- Obtaining a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field.
Salary is negotiable and based upon experience.