Marketing & Business Development Representative
We are seeking a motivated, ambitious marketing & Business Development Representatives to join our dynamic team! As a TRI-TECMBDR you will work to increase the quality and quantity of marketing qualified leads for TRI-TEC’s Inside and Field sales forces. This role aligns TRI-TEC's Sales and Marketing efforts to better measure lead conversion results to improve and expand the sales qualified pipeline and revenue contribution.
This role is an exciting opportunity for you to join an awesome team, learning the ins and outs of the ever growing Unified Communications and Cloud Computing space. You will work in an emerging industry, gaining experience within both sales and marketing through market intelligence gathering, prospect research,calling, and campaign execution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Call into targeted accounts with the goal of establishing rapport and setting an appointment with a sales representative. Average 60 phone calls per day.
- Determine prospects' current communication structure.
- Effectively communicate the value of TRI-TEC’s product and service offerings, mapping those values to meet prospect needs
- Establish rapport with contacts by offering educational resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.)
- Gather key information to update CRM system, assigning a nurture path and follow-up strategy
- Partner with both Inside and Field sales representatives to execute account penetration, focusing on a “land and expand” strategy
- Work with the sales teams to nurture prospects that turn cold
- Provide lead quality feedback to the Management Team, helping to better score and route warm leads
- Record all prospecting activities, qualification notes and follow up activities within CRM (TigerPaw CRM experience preferred but not required)
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
- 1+ years of professional work experience in sales or lead generation
- Previous inside and telephone sales experience, a huge plus
- Sales lead qualification and discovery skills, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience using TigerPaw or other CRM applications and Web Conferencing Tools
- Ability to communicate technical product features via web conferencing, a plus
- Demonstrate enthusiastic professional attitude in dealing with clients and excellent follow-up skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including excellent listening skills
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed assigned goals
- Superior and proven time management skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Company Smart Phone
- (6) Major Holidays paid – no probationary period
- (5) vacation days after 1 year
- (10) vacation days after 3 years
- 401K after 6 months. TRI-TEC matches 50% of the 1st 6%
- Paid manufacturer training
- Medical, Dental and Vision after 3 months.
Since 1990, TRI-TEC Communications has provided great systems and service to businesses in the Greater Puget Sound Area. Our success is based on our unyielding commitment to customer satisfaction. We offer the full scope of overall system components representing the industry’s best line of telecommunications equipment and carrier services.