Job:Information Technology-Business Analysis
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
CTG is looking for a Business Transformation Analyst with expertise in a sales & marketing environment. This person will be a member of a project team transitioning from multiple SalesForce.com geography based instances, to a global MS Dynamics 365 CRM environment. We are seeking a Business Analyst who demonstrates proficiency in verbal and written communication and negotiation across a multi-national scale, and will function as a process leader. As such, they will be responsible for driving the team and tasks necessary for requirement identification, gap analysis, data and reporting needs, identification and solution design of global business transformation process improvements, test planning and execution, end user training, and Organizational Change Management impact assessment within a Microsoft Dynamics environment.
- 5 years’ experience with Business requirements clarification & harmonization, developing/documenting use/test cases and scripts
- Mapping test cases to requirements/user stories and test case execution
- Facilitation and Documentation of business & system requirements
- Solution Migration, Configuration, & Customization
- Large Enterprise Global System Rollouts
- Business Process Development, modeling & Re-engineering, including but not limited to data analysis, logical models, source & target mapping, use cases, user stories, technical & functional specifications
- Business Organizational Change Management experience to include: business analysis, system analysis, financial analysis, data analysis, risk analysis & mitigation planning, feasibility analysis, impact analysis, gap analysis and process improvements
- Move to Production and Post Production Implementation support, including communications, end user training, defect resolution
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in any CRM sales cycle such as Marketing – Leads Mgmt. Opportunity, Quote and product, price cost including distribution models.
- Experience in requirement gathering, business blue printing, testing, training, OCM etc.
- Experience in application release processes of SCRUM and Agile methodologies
- Familiarization with Waterfall and Agile software testing methodologies/processes
- Experience creating test plans, running scrum, defect tracking and test results reports
- Skilled at taking a consultative and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Ability to influence leadership and enroll employee support and engagement
- Strong business sense and ability to align change management process to business needs
- Experience creating change management documents and corresponding business training documents
- Complex CRM/Application development – specifically MS Dynamics
- Minimum Bachelor's DegreeinData Security,Organizational Development or Organizational Change (or related field)
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.