We are looking for an experienced Marketing professional in end-to-end planning and implementation of a digital content strategy and web content management. Expertise in developing and carrying out a robust content calendar for multiple organic consumer content channels, including web, social, blog and newsletters. Candidate must have experience as a Webmaster for editorial, lifestyle, entertainment or ecommerce websites, allowing them to manage the front end of the digital experience (Content Management System/CMS). Experience in corporate communications and PR a plus, as role will help build a sustainable content production and implementation practice for Innovation teams. Resource will build high-value brand equity and industry authority with consumers through premium consumer experience (CX/UX) and voice of brand, enabling authentic interactions across multiple channels, converting consumers, and driving organic traffic. Must have experience with content management systems, strong editorial skills, excellent written and verbal communication, and a solid portfolio of website executions, published media and/or brand communications.
About the ideal candidate
• Consumer content creation (Social, Blogging, Content Marketing) experience in a startup or fast-cycle innovation business.
• CMS management: implementation and/or management of Droopal, Wordpress, Joomla, Magento or other similar platforms
• Basic HTML and CSS skills
• Content calendar creation, curation, and execution
• Extensive publishing portfolio, can be media or brand communication, but a wide variety of material for review is essential
• Ability to create persona-relevant content, and capture voice and tonality of brand in written material
• Experience in an Agile Development environment
About the job
• Own the end-to-end planning and execution of content creation and execution plans across all channels, including pushing coded executions to production
• Responsible for engaging consumers with website and CRM copy, original blog postings, and social media content. Creating and curating relevant and engaging content to help build the startup brands the person will be engaged with.
• Analyze performance data using heatmapping software and Google Analytics to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts.
• Build extensive and detailed content calendars for startup brands, and work with designers, technical support and developers to execute CX across the channels.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Professional experience as a webmaster, or CX manager for a web publisher or ecommerce store
• 7 years of content creation experience, with a track record of success across content channels
Marketing Campaigns Manager