Marketing Communications Specialist:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
AGCO is currently looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our brand marketing team in Batavia, IL. The Marketing Communications Specialist will play a key part in website management, content development, internal communications, and digital email marketing. Additionally, the Marketing Communications Specialist will assist sales and product marketing with communications, promotions, and advertising materials that are used to represent the company's products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and execute website communication of marketing programs through dealer- and consumer-facing sites
- Drive content and message development in line with marketing and brand objectives through a strong partnership with Brand & Product Marketing and Sales departments
- Manage dealer and consumer data for development of mailing lists, online program offers, drip campaigns, and social media communications
- Close cooperation with training staff to create relevant materials, ensure compelling dealer and customer delivery
- Collaborate with corporate marketing communication department and agency on a real-time basis to execute the agreed-upon marketing communication plan
- Support events - tradeshows, training clinics, and dealership events at national and regional levels
- Strategize, coordinate, copywrite, and publish monthly blog posts on dealer-facing website
- Develop and coordinate AGCO Parts email presence, as a member of the Brand Marketing team
- Develop an analytics plan and evaluate program and advertising performance at regular intervals (click through, lead generation, ROI) and provide input for marketing campaign strategy development and program performance
- Provide support for photo shoots, proof-read copy, provide input on marketing collateral, assist in direct-mailing campaigns or other forms of marketing communications
- Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing, Communications, PR, Advertising, or related major
- 3+ years of relevant marketing, design management, or copywriting experience
- 2+ years of experience with project management
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft suite, Publisher, Excel, Adobe Creative Cloud or other design software
- Strong copywriting skills
- SEO / SEM
- Development of online training materials and tutorials
- Performance analytics of programs, websites, events, research, etc.
- Video editing
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected group status as provided by law .
AGCO is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected group status as provided by law.