Our client, the largest Managed Healthcare, for profit firm, is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator position for a 3+ month contract position with the opportunity for extension. This position can be located in Thousand Oaks, CA or Norfolk, VA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large company (listed on the NYSE), work for a leader in health care solutions, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay range - $26.00 - $28.74/hour
Responsible for assisting in facilitating all steps of small, less complex marketing communication (Marcom) project workflows.
- Works with design, creative, and traffic teams to facilitate projects through all stages (research, design, writing, proofreading, review, printing, mailing and archival) to ensure that the end product is produced in a timely, accurate, and effective manner. \t
- Acts as primary client interface and collaborates with business partners and SMEs on projects. \t
- Coordinates proofreading of copy, and reviews all changes between the creative team and business partners to ensure materials meet guidelines. \t
- Assists in facilitating the workflow process: creates production schedules, assigns form numbers, requests source files, obtains required approvals, coordinates the production process of materials, monitors performance, and recommends improvements. \t
- Manages workflow tasks and monitors project status in appropriate system(s). \t
- Maintains departmental budgets.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 1 year of related experience \t
- Prior health care industry experience and project/process management skills preferred.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.