OverviewThrough its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
- Assist Marketing team in various functions of marketing and communications from print, radio, video, digital, e-blasts, web, social media, retail merchandising and e-commerce.
- Build clear, concise communication materials, build product and business presentations, support e-blast and web communications, support marketing programs and promotional materials.
- Possibly assist at shows, events, photo shoots.
- Interact with agencies and suppliers gaining a better understanding of working with outside support channels.
- Support the Communications and Marketing Teams through various communication mediums, marketing collateral and overall department support. Co-op could gain exposure or assist in multiple aspects throughout the project life from initial strategy to final production. Be part of a team that ensures the correct creative solution is provided and executed accurately within budget and on deadline.
- Assist with filling in product information gaps (content, features/benefits, photography, specifications) between NGPC, e-commerce, Dealer Portal, website, etc.
- Pull analytics from surveys, web, social media and more to assist marketing with strategic planning.
- Assist with Digital Asset Management (project file management, photography organization) print collateral management and archiving.
- Writing, creation, e-blast deployment and Dealer Portal publishing of day-to-day B2B and B2I communications.
- Assist in project management of marketing efforts.
- Support events, shows, offsite meetings, photo shoots and other related activities.
- If graphic design abilities -- produce various digital and print marketing materials, web graphics, or photo editing.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be able to work part time during school year and up to 40 hours a week during summer months
- Must be enrolled in a Business Co-Op Class and/or Work Study program
The preferred candidate will have experience with the following:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), social media knowledge
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.