6 month contract
$60.00 - $67.75
Marketing Communications Manager
The Career Potential
Company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That's something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Company is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It's who we are. You will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
As the company continues to grow, we are seeking a Marketing Communications Manager, Clinical Laboratory (CL) who will strategize, plan, develop and execute a holistic global product communications strategy for our CL portfolio of products. This role is responsible for driving clear and consistent communication across CL and its customers.
He/she will be responsible for leading the execution of portfolio marketing communication strategies, development of such materials and for the global dissemination and adoption of materials to Company's regional marketing partners. The Marketing Communications Manager will report directly to the Director, Marketing Communications. This position is located in Raritan, NJ.
- Provide subject matter expertise to create and implement innovative, customer-centric marketing communications plans for the CL to attract and retain customers.
- Design and deliver campaigns for all CL product lines that create added value versus competitive and effectively communicate product advantages and differentiation to customers
- Partner with global product management teams to create and deliver content on new products and on market communications assets in alignment with product marketing brand identity, and monitoring/measuring ROI to demonstrate business impact.
- Act as lead to triage all CL portfolio and product marketing communications with Regional Marketing, Internal Communications and external key stakeholders. Evaluate customer insights, mining competitive intelligence and developing marketing communications strategy to accelerate the CL business and taking appropriate action to ensure communication objectives are achieved.
- Engage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across regional markets and must have the ability to influence in matrix organization.
- Collect analytics and insights on channel effectiveness and other key metrics, translating data into marketplace trends and recommending strategies/tactics to develop new ideas and solutions.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with regional marketing and agencies providing oversight and management of 3rd party vendors.
- Key point of contact for global product communication assets, product information and inventory of sales tools.
- Leads obsolescence of outdated material and drives consistent messaging across the portfolio of products
- Drives material approval through Ortho's regulated copy review process and ensures compliance to published material.
- Drives internal and external promotion of strategic products for the business unit.
- Ability to think and interpret strategy about the Business portfolios and drive communications that build equity in the brand and halo all business unit products.
- 5-7 years demonstrated global product communications management experience required
- Diagnostic experience a plus
- Minimum 4 years leading and accountable for marketing communications strategy
- Demonstrated global experience required
- Advertising/Media Agency experience a plus
- Excellent communications skills and writing required
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position