Kids Dental Brands is seeking a Community Relations Specialist to support our offices in Phoenix, AZ and Yuma, AZ. The following offices are supported by this position:
- General Dentistry 4 Kids
- Arcadia Pediatric Dental
- Yuma Dentistry 4 Kids
The core function of the Community Relations Specialist is to promote our offices and dentists, with the goal of creating brand awareness and increasing new patients. Candidate will demonstrate our core values by being a compassionate, authentic, talented, team-player. Kids Dental Brands believes that all children deserve access to high-quality dental care, in an upbeat and kid-friendly environment, regardless of family income.
- Represent organization in public-facing events, occasional evening and weekend work required.
- Handle all relationship-management and local business development efforts associated with our Mobile Dentistry Program, including promotion, organization, and scheduling.
- Develop relationships with key community stakeholders and community partners, including but not limited to childcare and family support organizations, pediatricians, specialist, and other dental/medical offices.
- Maintain ongoing call schedule with existing referral partners and community stakeholders to deliver promotional materials and support long term mutual relationship.
- Manage social media efforts for each office including Facebook and Instagram; work with office management and staff to ensure participation in creating authentic content.
- Work with Kids Dental Brand Community Relations Director to implement a local engagement and marketing calendar that supports long-range goals.
- Maintain all community contacts and efforts via Zoho Customer Relationship Management platform; maintain all budgeting documents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrate understanding and passion for our organization's mission to provide high quality dental care to all children in an upbeat-kid friendly environment.
- Proficient using Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Office Suites
- Proficient knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management tools such as Zoho or Salesforce is valued
- Able to speak to and in front of varying audiences with comfort and enthusiasm
- Active listener, able to build trust and rapport with varying groups of individuals
- Comfortable with day-to-day reporting and collaboration with a remote management team
Education & Experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with degree or major coursework in community relations, public relations, marketing, or a related field. Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
- Relevant work experience combined with ambition, drive, and personality will be valued highly in this position regardless of college degree. Hands-on experience with social media strategy, public speaking, and event planning preferred. Experience in dental field is not compulsory to this position.
Valid driver’s license and reliable personal vehicle required. Travel within and between Phoenix, AZ and Yuma, AZ will be required. Occasional evening and weekend hours may be required. Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time may be required. Set up and tear down of events may require the ability to lift up to 25lbs.