Our mission is to increase demand for dairy products in the Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and southwest Kansas area by executing an industry wide, market-driven business plan that invests resources in a strategic manner and provides the best possible economic advantage to dairy farmers.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a qualified individual to join our school marketing team as a School Wellness/Nutrition Consultant in the Colorado market.
Support School Account Development efforts including healthy school initiatives, and school food service and nutrition education programs to meet or exceed the school growth targets. Support school marketing leadership in the planning and development of the school channel strategies, programs and execution plans.
Implement all school marketing plans and programs through School Account Development process and programming for top tier school districts.
Integrated Communications Support
Assist in execution of the Unified Marketing Plan (UMP) for Integrated Communications as requested by media representative in assigned markets.
Implement all Integrated Communications plans and programs for assigned A and B media markets.
- Follow-up and conduct media interviews as requested resulting from pitched media topics such as breaking news alerts
- Serve as liaison to local media contacts for dairy-related information requests
Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
Education or background in marketing, communications, regulations, school food service and/or nutrition
At least 2 years of professional experience selling, networking and/or working in or with schools
- Viewed by customer as a trusted advisor/expert and a valued partner who actively participates in business planning process
- Accurately communicates organizational strategies and initiatives to the customer
- Demonstrates understanding of customer business conditions, their needs and the needs of consumers
- Possesses interpersonal savvy demonstrated by building rapport, using diplomacy and tact, and diffusing high-tension situation
- Effectively positions and utilizes organizational executives to develop relationships with customer executives
- Broad understanding of the current and emerging aspects of the dairy industry and its application to customer business processes
- Broad understanding of basic business processes, e.g., new product innovation and commercialization processes
- Familiarity with the Colorado Coalition for Healthy Schools, Smart Source – Colorado Healthy School Index Survey, and other state-level healthy school organizations.
- Must be willing to travel up to 35% of time due to business needs within a designated geography of Colorado market.
- Travel may require overnight for consecutive days.
- Flexibility needed within schedule to work some evening and weekend hours as required.
We regret it is not possible to communicate with candidates except those who most closely match our current business needs. Thank you.
Dairy MAX is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.