Are you interested in a career in product marketing at a fast-growing Silicon Valley company named one of Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work and recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for Diversity by FORTUNE?
As a Marketing Content Writer, you will play an important role in our marketing collateral process to ensure the development of effective customer campaigns, product and industry content, and more.
- Work within the product marketing team to write and edit short- and long-form copy for demand-generation-focused content marketing
- Interview executives, customers, and subject matter experts and research topics to gather relevant information and support data for collateral copy
- Develop value-focused stories that highlight the ways our products and services impact customer success
- Write and edit copy for digital assets including general collateral, e-books, infographics, social media, website, data sheets, demo videos, and others as required
- Work collaboratively with the product marketing managers, industry marketers, creative directors, and designers to schedule and deliver on content development goals
- Maintain technical knowledge through on-going workshops, publications, or professional organizations
- Experience in writing, editing, or marketing communications
- Strong portfolio representing a range of writing that includes promotional, explanatory, presentation, and social media pieces
- Expertise creating content in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills for both published and presentation materials
- Ability to edit and provide constructive feedback in a team environment
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Experience writing about finance or high-tech industries a plus
- Degree in English, communications, journalism, or related field a plus