Do you want to work in a fun, smart, and energetic environment where you will be challenged, rewarded AND inspired? Come work with top performers at CJ Affiliate to make a real difference in how top brands run their businesses. We are the world’s leading affiliate marketing network - we transform digital marketing with the help of big data and business intelligence. We help advertisers drive more sales and expand their reach… and we want to hear from you!
Account Representatives play a key role in support of CJ's advertisers. As part of an account team, the Account Representative is responsible for providing tactical support in implementing digital marketing strategies and campaigns. Position is based in Westborough, MA.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Help advertisers maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of their affiliate spend by building and interpreting reports that capture program performance
- Build creative newsletters to inform publishers of updates, brand guidelines, performance objectives, etc.
- Identify, recruit and review new publishers who can provide additional reach and revenue growth
- Work with advertisers to troubleshoot complex data transfer issues, build new program terms, as well as ensure details are accurate and up-to-date
- You have a Bachelor's Degree
- You are passionate about providing excellent service to internal and external customers
- You are driven to succeed
- You are a clear and effective communicator
- You are able to work independently and collaborate with your team to solve complex issues
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- You have strong analytical skills
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented,collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance.As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We offer comprehensive benefits including; competitive compensation, aggressive 401K match program, health and dental insurance, flexible time off,an Employee Stock purchase plan, fitness membership reimbursement, backup care program, flexible spending accounts, charitable donation matching and much, much more! Our benefits are designed to care for you and your family – to keep you healthy - physically, emotionally, financially and socially.
CJ Affiliate is a business unit within Conversant and Epsilon which is part of Alliance Data, a top performing Fortune 500 company also included in the S&P 500- NYSE: ADS.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-AE
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer