Marketing Coordinator - Bothell, WA
FUJIFILM, SonoSite, Inc . We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
FUJIFILM SonoSite is looking for a technically proficient and dependable Marketing Coordinator to work with our global marketing teams and our distributors to develop and deploy targeted email campaigns and nurture programs. Additional duties include email effectiveness report creation, assistance with website content updates, paid search and social media advertising campaign development, and support of our mobile applications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build emails, landing pages, segmented distribution lists, forms and campaign canvases in Eloqua.
- Troubleshoot Eloqua (e.g. campaign and lead flow testing, form validation, segmentation audits).
- Drive standardization and conduct Eloqua training for new marketing hires.
- Track all email campaigns, regularly updating and distributing KPI reports.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing databases.
- Perform Eloqua system maintenance.
- Assist with the creation of social media and paid search advertising campaigns.
- Update website content in support of global SEO.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to optimize digital marketing performance.
Knowledge and Experience:
- BS in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in marketing operations and/or inbound marketing.
- Proficiency with marketing automation software (Eloqua preferred; Marketo, Pardot and Hubspot also acceptable)
- Experience with campaign tracking and the usage of query strings.
- Reporting skills for analysis of performance metrics and optimization recommendations.
- Moderate familiarity with HTML.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Analytics.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience coordinating content calendars and deployment schedules, proofreading, and organizing/distributing content with the utmost attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while strictly adhering to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team as well as independently in a self-directed manner; all while regularly communicating project progress.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at www.SonoSite.com/careers.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 425-951-1200, or via e-mail at email@example.com . Additionally, the affirmative program/plan is available for review upon formal request by employees and applicants for employment in the Human Resources office during regular office hours.