Weichert Co.of Pennsylvania is hiring a Marketing Coordinator in the Chadds Ford, PA Sales Office. The Marketing Coordinator will be expected to divide his/her time between the Chadds Ford, West Chester, Pike Creek, Jenkintown, and Yardley PA Sales Offices. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing support to Sales Associates to assist in building their individual business through utilization of company systems and resources for their assigned office(s). The position drives the adoption of Weichert's technology platform(s) suite of marketing tools through group and individual meetings and training sessions. In addition, the position prepares marketing materials on behalf of the Sales Associates to help them obtain and promote property listings. The position also provides onsite technical support and other technology related assistance to ensure Sales Associates are aware of and consistently using all Weichert technologies and systems.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Builds relationships with Sales Associates to become a Trusted Advisor partnering with them to support their personal promotion, marketing and advertising efforts.
- Educates and trains Sales Associates during the onboarding process and on an as needed basis on all Weichert technologies and systems.
- Conducts training sessions to introduce and/or train Sales Associates on all existing and new company technology initiatives, programs and processes. Acts as the main point of contact for sales office technology and related needs.
- Trains, supports, and assists Sales Associate in developing their lead incubation follow-up and conversion on the platform tools and resources available.
- Supports the enterprise cross-sell initiative by encouraging utilization of Weichert mortgage, title, insurance and closing services branded as All Under One Roof.
- Promotes, creates, and produces customized listing presentations and marketing materials through Weichert technology platforms and vendor partner systems while adhering to Weichert brand standards.
- Supports office initiatives and recognition programs via social media posts. Monitors and responds to conversations on social media channels when appropriate.
- Assists the Sales Manager(s) in creating, promoting and supporting local community and office events by helping to facilitate the event and promoting through social media.
- Presents marketing and advertising products and systems to Sales Associates at sales meetings, training sessions, etc as needed.
- Partners with Weichert Technology and Marketing Departments to deploy and promote new programs, tools and initiatives and serves as liaison for the technology and marketing departments to the field.
- Remains current on all Weichert technology platforms. Attends regularly scheduled training programs/webinars in these areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Two (2) or more years of related marketing and sales support experience required
- Three (3) or more years of technology support experience in a help desk, desktop support, or related role strongly preferred
- Previous related real estate experience preferred
- CRM experience is a plus
- Broad range of knowledge of computers, peripherals, and related office technology, as well as commonly installed business software (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Advanced knowledge of Weichert proprietary and related real estate systems including but not limited to WeichertPro, the Marketing Resource Center, Weichert Design Center, Digital Platform, etc.
- Excellent ability to interact with and give Sales Associates and office staff clear, precise, and thorough instructions while attempting to resolve a problem or demonstrate a technology
- Ability to proactively understand and interpret user issues and questions in order to formulate a diagnosis and solution
- Knowledge in Social Media Platforms, particularly with Facebook and Instagram.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills