DI's history of achievement and growth is indication that we provide the best environment for enthusiastic, driven individuals to be successful. IDI prides itself on a culture that values building meaningful connections with customers and coworkers as well as the opportunity for development and advancement. We are all bound by a commitment to a shared pursuit of goals and providing the highest quality service within our industry.
Sales Lead Coordinator
Insulation Distributors, Inc. is seeking a dependable Sales Lead Coordinator to join our IDI Corporate team. As a Sales Lead Coordinator at Insulation Distributors, you will be responsible coordinating incoming leads for the sales team, searching for new leads and assisting our Sales Executive Assistant.
- Work with potential and current customers alongside the IDI sales force to obtain and maintain current and accurate leads
- Send leads obtained to appropriate sales reps and managers for follow up and track status of leads.
- Research leads from websites, magazines, and competitors
- Add leads to marketing campaigns
- Re-assign accounts in CRM for Sales Representatives
- Assist with answering phone calls and setting up zoom meetings
- Additional duties may be required as assigned
Sales Lead Coordinator Job Qualifications:
As a Sales Lead Coordinator for Insulation Distributors, you must have a professional, customer-focused attitude as well as the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team. You must also be able to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Degree preferred
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Publisher
- Proficiency with Google Drive, Sheets Docs, Forms, and Slides
- Ability to make sound decisions with regards to department and company directed guidelines
Sales Lead Coordinator Education and/or Experience
- College degree in related area preferred
- Internship experience preferred
Why IDI? Excellent pay and benefits. Dedicated staff. Service-oriented culture.
Since 1979, Insulation Distributors has been a leading national distributor to the insulation contractor market throughout the U.S. with 50+ locations nationwide. IDI is a family-owned and operated American business that takes pride in offering the highest-quality products and services at the most cost-effective prices in the industry. This special relationship with our customers has allowed us to build a successful operation that is prepared to handle specific needs of contractors in the residential, commercial and industrial markets. Part of IDI's commitment to quality stems from our association with the leading fiberglass manufacturer in the world, Owens-Corning, which has been serving the insulation industry with scientific expertise, product research and development for more than 70 years.