Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We offer competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package including: medical, vision, & dental coverage, 401K Matching, Educational Reimbursement, and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our operations in the northeast US. The position may be based out of a Wood location in the Washington, DC; Pittsburgh, PA; Philadelphia, PA; or Boston, MA metro areas. This full-time position will support a variety of proposal and marketing efforts for our engineering, environmental, and construction operations.
The Marketing/Proposal Coordinator will support management throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on a variety of proposal and marketing needs. This may include development of proposals and marketing material, conducting market research, developing and maintaining capture plan material, direct client marketing, industry outreach, and other related efforts. The position will require close attention to detail, a high level of organization, and the ability to engage with a wide variety of management and technical personnel. The ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple assignments at once, be proactive in driving deliverables, excel at work independently with little direct supervision, and able to work with a variety of personalities.
- Supporting business development activities by gathering and providing sales data, market trends, client profiles and other relevant information
- Tracking pursuits and helping to maintain business development pipeline data
- Supporting responses to client requests for capability statements, statement of qualifications, request for proposals, and other similar requests
- Assisting capture and proposal managers with proposals that vary in size, complexity, and subject matter
- Working with proposal teams through storyboarding, brainstorming, and other strategic development sessions
- Attending conference, meeting and other industry networking events to represent the company to potential teaming partners and clients
Skills / Qualifications
We are seeking self-motivated professionals with:
- BA/BS degree in a relevant subject matter
- 5 or more years in similar role, preferably in the engineering or environmental consulting field
- Ability to understand a diverse range of technical information enough to relate past project information to subject requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required; Experience with InDesign, adobe Creative Suite, and MS Project desired
- Ability to manage various project simultaneously, with strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision, while supporting local needs as well as other operations throughout the region
- Must be flexible with work schedule to accommodate critical deadlines
- Ability to clearly and concisely express requirements, goals, and related deadlines to a diverse group of technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis would be beneficial
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
By submitting your resume, you consent to Wood plc sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities for which you may be suitable.