The Marketing Coordinator is a member of the Corporate Marketing Team, which supports the firm’s 23 offices across North America, and primarily provides support to the firm’s Central Region including the Oak Brook, Illinois and Chicago, Illinois offices. Marketing functions include proposals, presentations, brochures, industry event registration & planning, photography coordination, website, social media, press/media, awards/rankings, videos, as well as other communication and marketing tools.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements
Minimum of 4 years of marketing experience in the AEC or professional services industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field of study.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with proposal/technical writing preferred
- Thrives under fast-paced environment
- Positive, collaborative, team oriented and professional demeanor
- Expertise with Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office software programs
- Experience with Deltek Vision Database, CRM, proposal automation and video editing are pluses.
Established in 1972, Ware Malcomb is a contemporary and expanding full service design firm providing professional architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and building measurement services to corporate, commercial/residential developer and public/institutional clients throughout the world. With office locations throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico, the firm specializes in the design of commercial office, corporate, industrial, science & technology, healthcare, retail, auto, public/institutional facilities and renovation projects.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds – a small-office, supportive and nurturing work environment with large company resources and support – providing an amazing opportunity for professional growth. Ware Malcomb offers a wellness-focused company culture, competitive salary and competitive benefits package.
Ware Malcomb is recognized as an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company, a Hot Firm by Zweig Group, ranked multiple times as a Best Firm to Work for by Zweig Group, and Design Firm of the Year by the NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association's Chicago Chapter!
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**