The Marketing Coordinator supports three key functions inside the Marketing organization: leading the proposal process for public proposal efforts, managing the digital footprint of the firm, and serving as the administrative glue for a robust client-engagement program. This person contributes to strategies for development and maintenance of systems and processes to streamline proposal/ document preparation and facilitates collection and dissemination of up-to-date marketing information. This role provides leadership in developing and implementing document standards and is responsible for document quality control.
The Marketing Coordinator takes direction from the Director of Marketing, and works collaboratively with the entire Marketing Team, Client Development Directors and Production Team Directors. The Marketing Team engages with all groups in the firm, informing key decisions with strategic insights, and creating the sustainable value-narratives in the markets we serve. Collaboration is the key to the success of this position.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage all proposals for Cincinnati, Dallas, Denver, Minneapolis and Seattle
- Review proposals with Director of Marketing, Directors (Market/Client Leaders) and Client Development Directors to determine partners, projects and staff required
- Identify and communicate other critical items requiring the attention of the Director and Client Development Director (i.e. schedule, fee)
- Establish the schedule for creation of proposal, printing, binding and shipping
- Coordinate and prepare other qualifications, presentations or interview materials including writing, formatting and reproduction
- Create project sheets for new projects
- Maintain and update all CR resumes
- Work with Team Leaders to update all project information in Deltek Vision (i.e. project costs, square footage, change orders, etc.)
- Assist Directors in creating "thought leader" presentations/articles for industry and association events
- Assist other marketing team members as time requires with graphic design/writing assignments
- Write press releases
Prepare award submissions, design briefs and brochures
- Development and continuous improvement of CR's digital presence: social media, search engine optimization CR website, AIA National and AIA Local web sites and other sites deemed appropriate).
- Assist in the direction and implementation of strategic marketing campaigns, i.e.: Holiday, Anniversary, Regional, etc.
- Assist in monitoring the use of the Marketing budget and communicate with Director of Marketing if budget is exceeded
- Manage Trade Show Program: including scheduling, booking, and communications
- Provide assistance as needed for front desk/receptionist coverage
- College degree at Associate Level in Marketing or a related field
- 2-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, InDesign and ACT!
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects under strict deadlines
- Strong communication, content creation and creativity skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, self-manage, and work independently when needed
- Involvement in professional societies and community services is encouraged
CR architecture + design manages eight areas of market expertise nationally and strives to be recognized as the national design expert in the market segments in which we serve. Our commercial, higher education, K-12, government, hospitality, housing, senior living and retail groups focus on design creativity, technology, energy, value and most importantly, client service. As a market driven design firm, we maintain a balanced project workload, equally divided between the public and private sectors. Our commitment to our practice and the clients we serve continually fosters new ideas and platforms that are monitored and evaluated.
CR architecture + design is guided by our Four Values: Passion. Collaboration. Integrity. Innovation. Our values mold our behavior and drive our performance. We expect it from ourselves and we expect it from our partners. Each day, we measure our design practices, deliverables and services against these ideals and honestly assess our achievement. In our business, there are many factors beyond our control. Our values, however, can never be compromised and they will define who we are and why we do what we do. We are inspired. We nurture partnerships. We transform ordinary spaces into extraordinary places. We do work that gets our clients noticed. This is the ultimate measure of our success. There is no higher compliment.
- CR's corporate headquarters is in downtown Cincinnati, just steps away from Fountain Square and in walking distance to the stadiums, waterfront, and historic Over-the-Rhine neighborhood.
- With fantastic 360-degree views of the Queen City, we designed ouroffice to have open, bright and flexible spaces that encourage community and collaboration, allowing our people and work to be the showpieces.
- Not to mention a ping pong table, foosball, and cornhole for those competitive types, and equipped with a rotating keg of craft beer for those long days...or just because.
PERKS THAT WORK
Parking/Transit AllowanceRobust Career Tracks Professional Development Allowance Career Coaching CR Offices Located Nationwide Office Happy Hours & Celebrations 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan Generous Paid Time Off & Holidays Competitive Compensation Plan Lunch + LearnsEmployee Engagement & Wellness Programs Tuition ReimbursementCompetitive Benefit Plan
CR architecture + design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.