As the marketing coordinator of our firm, yourgoal is to develop and execute the plans and strategies to attract and engage idealclient prospects, our clients and the business community in our company’sproducts and services. The marketing coordinator staysinformed about the market at large for business coaching industry trends, andthe competitive landscape, while helping strategize and implement marketing,branding, and advertising plans. Day to day, you will communicate with the CEOand COO to create or coordinate content, track results, build relationships withinthe organization and our customers to better understand how to represent ourbrand and the needs of our clients. In your role you will contribute toexisting marketing programs, while assisting with the development of newinitiatives aligned with our company’s growth goals. You are responsible forcoordinating a wide range of marketing functions and must be an organized multitaskerable to handle many diverse projects at once. Creating and fulfilling on marketing calendar and campaign due dates, isa key aspect of your role. You will besomeone who is inspired by the vision, mission and culture of ActionCOACH andour commitment to transforming the economic landscape of South Florida throughbusiness reeducation.
- Assist in the development andimplementation of the company’s brand strategy, grounded in trust and thosewe’re meant to serve.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serveto achieve immediate and long-term business goals
- Identifying and executingimprovements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Prepare marketing activity reportsand tracking metrics for measuring program success.
- Plan, schedule and execute onphotoshoots for social media and graphic design.
- Collaborate with our GraphicDesign firm to have fresh and engaging imagery.
- Provide market research,forecasts, competitive analyses, consumer trends, influencers and clientbehavior profiles.
- Support the maintenance ofinternal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability, globalcontact directory, and intranet sites.
- Support the development ofinternal tools, including a credentials database, tracking capability, globalcontact directory, and intranet sites.
- Pursue additional knowledge andeducation through reading, workshops, research and seminars.
- Plan and manage meetings, events,conferences, video shoots and trade shows.
- Maintain a directory and inventoryof sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate,and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Monitor your marketing budget bycomparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Produce the targeted lead outcome.
- Create and implement our B1G1 andUN Sustainability Goal strategy and commitments.
- Drive engagement and set uptracking systems for online marketing activities.
- Craft clear product and servicemarketing copy to engage our community