About KB Home
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) is one of the largest and most recognized homebuilders in the United States and has been building quality homes for over 60 years. Today, KB Home operates in 38 markets across eight states, serving a wide array of buyer groups. What sets us apart is giving our customers the ability to personalize their homes from homesites and floor plans to cabinets and countertops, at a price that fits their needs. And as the first builder ever to make every home we build ENERGY STAR� certified, KB Home is able to not only design thoughtful living spaces but ones that lower the cost of homeownership. We also work with our customers every step of the way, building strong personal relationships so they have a real partner in the homebuying process and the experience is as simple and easy as possible. Learn more about how we build homes built on relationships by visiting kbhome.com.
KB Home is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to add to the team. This position will report to the Marketing Manager and will assist with the marketing activities designed to help KB Home achieve its growth goals.
- Coordinates marketing & marketing team activities
- Mailings and correspondence related to marketing
- Assist in development of marketing priorities, concepts and materials.
- Handle graphics/flyers/collateral materials.
- Work with ad agency of placement of ads and marketing materials
- Attend and assist in event venues.
- Meet schedules/deadlines and complete assignments, projects, and goals within allotted timeframe.
- Assist in all phases of community from beginning to end including:
- Sign location & damage control
- Coordinate moving and placement of signs, flag poles and generators
- Monitoring the RV, Sales Trailer, Framed Models, Complete Models, and Close Outs
- Responsible for all sales office and model displays
- Manage all landscape maintenance and oversee Model Maintenance employees.
- 2 – 3 years of professional experience in marketing
- Prefer residential home builder background
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe & Outlook
- Plus to have Graphic Design (Quark, PageMaker, Photoshop, etc)
- BBA in Marketing/Advertising Degree or related degree required
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Find out why KB Home is attracting and retaining the best employees! If you are interested and qualified, please apply now. KB Home provides above average compensation packages and earnings potential, full benefits, an outstanding 401K matching program, bonus plans and amazing promotional opportunities. KB Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team. Diversity is important to KB Home!